Location: Sydney, Australia
Big Data is changing the world, and adapting to an era of more data-driven decision making requires developing talent, processes and organisational muscle. With the rapid pace of innovation and growing demand for Big Data, the data engineering space has more opportunities than ever before.
Contexti is a specialist Big Data Analytics solutions company serving the Australian market. With expertise in Commercial Data Strategies, Big Data Platforms, Data Science & Insights, we enable our customers to drive growth, innovate and compete.
As a trusted Big Data specialist solutions partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloudera, Mesosphere and Talend, we provide Advisory, Consulting, Training and Managed Services for tier one clients.
Check out the work we did with Seven West Media on audience engagement for the Rio Olympic Games:
Due to strong organic growth, we are now looking for additional team members.
We’ve got a number of entry level and mid-level opportunities for engineers keen on developing their careers in Big Data Analytics.
Our consultants get to develop their technical and client service skills working with leading Cloud and Big Data technologies.
We provide both internal and external training, and you will get to work alongside some of the best in the industry.
- Looking for purpose in your work and the company you work for
- You’re ready to learn, grow and contribute
- You love to help customers and team members
You have one or more of the following:
- Experience in Data Engineering (SQL)
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Oozie
- Experience with infrastructure and automation
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with DevOps tools, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
How to Apply
- You must hold the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Please send your resume and short cover note to email@example.com
Note to Recruiters – We will be filling these roles directly.