We live in a world where accelerated change is the only constant and how organizations should apply big data is constantly changing. During this talk, Mark van Rijmenam, Founder of Datafloq, will share 7 important big data trends, including real-life examples how organizations apply these trends, that will impact your business in 2016 and beyond.
- What should your organization know to remain competitive in 2016?
- An overview of the most important data trends in 2016
- How will the latest trends affect your business?
- 8:30 – Arrivals and Coffee (15 mins)
- 8:45 – Mark van Rijmenam (30 mins)
- 9:15 – Q&A Session (15 mins)
- 9:30 – Networking (Optional)
About the speaker:
Mark van Rijmenam is Founder of Datafloq. Datafloq is the One-Stop Source for Big Data, creating the Big Data ecosystem by connecting all stakeholders within the global Big Data market. He is an entrepreneur, a sought-after international public speaker and a Big Data strategist. He is author of the best-selling book Think Bigger – Developing a Successful Big Data Strategy for Your Business and has been named a global top 10 Big Data influencer.
The Contexti Digital Centre of Excellence features speakers, events and demos on Big Data Analytics, Cloud, IoT, Digital and Innovation.
- Contexti | Big Data Analytics – Level 4. 80 Clarence Street. Sydney, NSW 2000 AU